*affiliate marketing disclosure

I am an affiliate marketer and I may make a penny or two if you click on a link here. however I am not a financial advisor and BTW there may be spoilers here. beware all ye who enter.

Saturday, May 1, 2021

WP or B? That is the question...

One very important difference between WP and Blogger is the font size. WP has the default size set at microscopish and I can't even read it without changing it to normal. Have not found a way to change the default to normal so it's a little harder and a little more aggravating to write there. Plus I cannot monetize it there either. At least Blogger helps me advertise with Google Ads. I don't make much blogging so every little penny counts. 

Speaking of pennies I have given up on buying microstocks. I have to literally buy into a hundred different companies to make a dollar a year. that sux. then again, that makes more money than my savings account. hmmm.... 

BTW I am not a financial advisor as if you didn't know. I am a Blogger and an affiliate marketer and as you know affiliate marketers may make a little money if you click on a link on their site. 

This post brought to you by Unstoppable Domains. Buy it once, keep it forever. now you can get a .crypto domain with just one easy payment and it's yours for life. that alone could literally save you hundreds or maybe thousands of dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment